Absolutely not, the program is still applicable to puppies past 8 weeks of age! Even though the DVD focuses on the first twelve weeks of a puppy’s life, there are over 30 lessons encompassed in several chapters that are directed specifically to prospective puppy families that can be applied well after the 12 week mark.
Articles in this section
- Can I use your logo to promote Puppy Culture?
- Can I split Puppy Culture to only get the information from 8 weeks and on?
- Do you sell equipment?
- Do you have poster for puppy fitness rather than a book?
- I'm a breeder and I want to use Puppy Culture- where do I start?
- I'm interested in doing performance sports or other related activities- which products are right for me?
- I'm interested in showing my dog- which products are right for me?
- My puppy wasn't raised with Puppy Culture- can I still use the program?
- What if my puppy is 6 months or older? Will Puppy Culture still help them?
- If my puppy is older than eight weeks are they too old for the program?