You can definitely still use the program! Just because your puppy was not raised with the Puppy Culture program that doesn’t mean it is too late to start! Many of the later lessons are just as applicable to older puppies, and older puppies can easily be started with the Puppy Culture program when they go home to their new families.
Articles in this section
- Can I use your logo to promote Puppy Culture?
- Can I split Puppy Culture to only get the information from 8 weeks and on?
- Do you sell equipment?
- Do you have poster for puppy fitness rather than a book?
- I'm a breeder and I want to use Puppy Culture- where do I start?
- I'm interested in doing performance sports or other related activities- which products are right for me?
- I'm interested in showing my dog- which products are right for me?
- My puppy wasn't raised with Puppy Culture- can I still use the program?
- What if my puppy is 6 months or older? Will Puppy Culture still help them?
- If my puppy is older than eight weeks are they too old for the program?