No, unfortunately, you cannot split the Puppy Culture film into parts. Even though the beginning of the film focuses on the first twelve weeks of a puppy's life, the lessons are still applicable to older puppies. There are over 30 lessons that can be applied to your puppy well after the 12 week point.
Articles in this section
- Can I use your logo to promote Puppy Culture?
- Can I split Puppy Culture to only get the information from 8 weeks and on?
- Do you sell equipment?
- Do you have poster for puppy fitness rather than a book?
- I'm a breeder and I want to use Puppy Culture- where do I start?
- I'm interested in doing performance sports or other related activities- which products are right for me?
- I'm interested in showing my dog- which products are right for me?
- My puppy wasn't raised with Puppy Culture- can I still use the program?
- What if my puppy is 6 months or older? Will Puppy Culture still help them?
- If my puppy is older than eight weeks are they too old for the program?